Light Brown, Dark Brown, Black
All Leather Knitting Crochet Project Bag
A beautiful friend made a request, that I start making some beautiful knitting and crochet accessories that she can use. Well friends, I started with a project bag.
Wear the bag on your wrist while you crochet or knit away. It is light, flexible and will last you a lifetime. It is handstitched using waxed awl thread and two needles.
There are two brass snaps on the top that allow you to bring down the sides or snap it to an armrest of a chair.
The bag is the perfect size for smaller projects and holds two skeins of wool.
- This project bag comes in black, light brown or dark brown leathers
- Made using repurposed leather
- Base 7 1/2″ x 3″
- Max Width 10 1/2″
- Height 12 1/2″
- This item is made to order. Please allow one to three weeks for yours to be made
- Typical characteristics found in natural leather, including and not limited to: scrapes and healed scars, fat wrinkles, skin blemishes and bug bites, colour and grain variation
- Email her leather co. for custom colours of the bag