|Dimensions||30 × 15 × 3.5 cm|
Standard Pocket, Premium Pocket
|Placement of First Pocket||
No Lines, Single Line, Two Lines, Three Lines
Custom Beatrice Medium Project Bag – Marbled Chestnut – Single Leather Pocket
$160.00 – $170.00
Custom Listing for a Beatrice Project bag in Marbled Chestnut Leather.
Here you will find all the details that can be chosen for your custom project bag. If you have any questions prior to ordering please message me here.
- Each listing is for a different colour bag so make sure that the base colour is the one you want. If you haven’t chosen the right colour go back one step.
- Choose whether you would like a colour of pocket from the standard or premium choices. During checkout you will need to enter into the ‘notes box’ which specific colour of pocket you would like.
- Choose the placement of the pocket, Inside or Outside.
- Choose how many dividing stitch lines you would like.
If you would like a second pocket please head to the pocket listing. This pocket can be added to both the Beatrice and Bernadette Project bags.
Beatrice is the middle sister to Betty and Bernadette and comes in a variety of reclaimed and new leather. She features an 8″ x 5″ pocket in matching leather, logo tag with a snap, so if you want you can thread yarn through the loop but with the ability to easily disconnect at any time.
Like the other two sizes of this bag there are two handles that feature two sturdy brass snaps. These unsnap so that the handles can fold down showing you the contents of the bag. The leather will age beautifully and get better as the days go by.
- Made using reclaimed leather
- Base 8 1/4″ x 4″
- Max Width 13″
- Height 13 1/4″
- Typical characteristics found in natural leather, including and not limited to: scrapes, healed scars, fat wrinkles, skin blemishes, bug bites, colour and grain variation