|Colour of leather||
Black, Grey, Burgundy, Mineral Glitter
Snap Triangle Pouch DIY Kit
I am beyond excited to offer to you my very first DIY leather kit. The kit contains all the necessary items to sew yourself a beautiful triangle snap pouch. The only item you will require is a pair of scissors.
These are perfect for the avid crafter, knitter, sewer or that hard to buy teen who enjoys a fun challenge. The instruction pamphlet is detailed and includes images of each step to easily guide you through your first leather project.
Included in the kit:
- Prepared leather piece (Black, Grey, Burgundy or Mineral Glitter)
- Awl thread (Black, Brown or Natural)
- Paperclip to hold the pieces of leather together while you sew
- Clear and detailed instruction pamphlet created by Studio Garrity
Does not include:
- Scissors to snip the ends once sewn
Choose your leather piece and then state the thread colour in the notes section during checkout.
- 4 1/4″ wide x 3 1/2″ tall
- Typical characteristics found in natural leather, including and not limited to: scrapes, healed scars, fat wrinkles, skin blemishes, bug bites, colour and grain variation